Friday 30 December 2016

Tenterden Christmas Market November 2016

This year I joined the Tenterden Christmas Market, held over 3 days - 25-27 November run by the Market Square Group.



For the 3 days Tenterden High Street was transformed into a traditional Christmas market with a great selection of stalls including artisan local food producers, gifts, vintage and crafts (the mulled cider kept me going when the cold set in!). All the shops and cafes stayed open late and with an appearance from Santa and live street music, the atmosphere was very festive.

I braved the cold for 3 days but had a fantastic time.  Everyone was friendly and the Market Square Group ran the event faultlessly.  My best sellers were the fab elephant floor cushions and my ceramic West Highland Terrier which I had grown to love sitting in my kitchen went to a new home!






No comments:

Post a Comment