Friday 6 November 2015

Liberty London

I spent a wonderful evening in Liberty, Regent Street last night www.liberty.co.uk. The most prestigious store in London dating back to 1875 and originally opened by Arthur Lasenby Liberty.  

I spent most of my time on the 4th floor in the Christmas shop and the homeware department.  

I was very tempted to add to my Burleigh collection - I'll be adding these to my Christmas list this year!  Stunning Blue Calico and Blue Regal Peacock.



I came across a wonderful French company www.astierdevillatte.com known for their scented candles and handmade pottery made out of black terracotta clay.  The pottery is created on the Rue St. Honore in Paris and each item is crafted in a traditional pottery style passed down from generations.





Wonderful plates, ideal for pigeon pie!












Stunning scented candles




















The Christmas department looked stunning with a ceiling lit up with magical fairy lights and a vast selection of beautiful tree decorations.




No comments:

Post a Comment